Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asuka, Wreathed in Black Flames

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inamorta

Inamorta

Asuka, Wreathed in Black Flames Empty
PostSubject: Asuka, Wreathed in Black Flames   Asuka, Wreathed in Black Flames Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't.. remember why I'm here. I remember that I was training, and heard something in the distance... but when I went to look at it, everything went black. I was blindfolded, so I couldn't see anything, but I could hear them talking... There were two foreign voices. "Know where we should take her?" One of the voices were deep, rugged. Very vicious sounding. The other.. "Not a clue. I don't even know why you wanted her in the first place." .. sounded feminine. It was a woman, and she sounded young, maybe in her early twenties.

In the distance, I could hear flowing water, and rustling bushes, as well as birds I've never heard before. I was being carried on a wagon of some kind, because it was a solid surface that moved on the ground. It also creaked something aweful. "Isn't it obvious? This girl's worth a ton... if we could sell her to Kirigakure, do you know the kind of money we'd make?"

They were trying to sell me? What, am I a slave? ... No, they're after something more. Did they know about me? "She's a lucky one, I know.. but do you really think Aquarius would pay us for her? If we're caught, we basically started a war..." The man grunted and the wagon stopped in its tracks. I felt a light chill go down my spine, and sighed quietly.. so they didn't know I was awake. I felt a rough tap on my shoulder, enough that it would've woken me up, so I came to. When he was satisfied that I was awake, he led me off the wagon, and to somewhere.. I could hear people talking, and singing.

He took me past a place, where people got drunk often. A bar, it seems like. "Hey, Malath! Quite the catch you've got today... Didn't know you were into younger girls!" He snarled and ignored him, leading me somewhere apparently downstairs, far enough that we couldn't hear the sounds anymore. When we reached the bottom, he revealed my eyes, and I was blinded by the light for a moment. I saw the tall, muscular man beside me, a huge sword on his back, and his friend, a woman wearing light robes. They both had solid black hair, but their eyes were different... one was cold, and menacing. The girl's however, was quiet and innocent, at least... it looked like it.

In front of me, I saw a man sitting behind a counter. He looked like he could've been a kage, but I knew better. These were thieves, and he was the boss. He spoke, surprisingly soft, considering what he looks like. "So, little one... you're the one I've heard so much about?" I shrugged at the question... as if I knew. He just grinned, and stood from his chair, to walk close to me. He kneeled down, and grabbed my chin, forcing me to face different directions. Seeming content, he nodded and stood back to his feet. "Alright, she's the one. Good job, here's your pay." He reached into his pocket, pulling out two pouches, tossing one to each of the kidnappers.

When they left the room, the boss walked back to the table, and sat back into his chair, looking to me with cold eyes. "You know, we've been looking for you. One of the few Uchiha, that have the ability to manipulate the flames of Amaterasu, without having the sharingan." I just blinked, totally confused. I didn't know he knew about that... or about what I was. They've apparently been watching me for some time now. "You know, I'd love to keep a girl like you." He smirked. "Those traits are especially useful in my area of work.. but the Mizukage asked for you." I was a little confused... he took me from my family and friends, just so that he could try and convince me to work for Kirigakure?

"Don't worry," he started to speak again. "I'm not gonna hurt you.. and I won't force you to do anything. I'm not a slave driver." I slowly nodded again. I finally started to speak, my voice was a little hoarse from the change in area, and how long it'd been since I spoke. "Y-You.. kidnapped me, so I could work for a village? .. Wouldn't.. that start a war?" He closed his eyes and sighed a little. "Yes, girl, yes. Your name is Asuka, correct?" I nodded. "Sometimes.. to have the upper hand, you need to make sacrifices. If that means starting a war between Kirigakure and Konohagakure, then yes, we'll do it. You're one of a kind, Asuka."

I was silent for a moment.. I realized how little friends I had in Konohagakure, because of how secluded my father kept me. He didn't want me making friends, because they'd distract me from my training. My mother died not long after I was born, because she got sick... so all I had was my father. ... I learned that I hated him. I gave another nod to the man, and he smiled brightly. "So you'll join Kirigakure..? Help us?" I nodded again.

I met another girl on my way to the academy. She was really bright, and energetic... exactly the opposite of the kind of person I like. She irritated me so much. She smiled at me, and spoke with a really annoying tone. "Hiya! I'm Aiyu Akimoto~" .. Already, it was beginning to remind me of Konoha. Are all the villages the same? I sighed and responded, hoping she'd go away. "I'm Asuka." She blinked and tilted her head. "Asuka? That's cute!" I muttered something low, and continued walking. She followed me. She spoke again, that annoying voice tearing through my mind. "So, you're a ninja, right?" I shook my head. "I'm going to be." She clapped her hands, and giggled. I wanted to tear out her vocal chords..

"Well, do you want to do a little practice against me?~" I blinked, and suddenly started to smile. "Huh? Oh.. sure? Why not." So I turned back to her, and she motioned me to follow her. We stepped outside, and she pointed to the sparring ring. We both entered, and I noticed something strange about her. She changed her attitude quite a bit, and her eyes began to glow. It was really creepy... maybe this is what made the ninja in Kirigakure considered "demons"? She crossed her arms over her chest and parted her feet slightly as she glared to me. "Are you ready?" ... I liked this Aiyu more, already.

I nodded and stood into a stance that my father taught me. He showed me a few tricks that helped me along, though I wasn't the best, there was no way I'd fail the academy exam. She smiled and did a handseal, unlike anything I'd seen before. Her shadow lept at me... and I had a very familiar feeling. It was the Shadow Possession techniuqe, that the Nara use. I dashed to the side, quickly escaping the shadow, and I tossed a kunai at her. Apparently, she was going easy or something, as she took the kunai without even moving. She didn't show any pain or even a wince as it hit her, and just grinned to me. ... What is she?

She tossed something at me, and I recognized it as a steel wire. Quickly evading it, I dashed underneath it, sliding close, I took another kunai and jabbed it into her leg. Again, she didn't even wince. I just grinned. Apparently, she didn't notice the red wrapping on the handle of each kunai. She tried to hit me again, this time she managed to strike me, as she pulled a strange silver knife free, and let it fly at me. It was attached to a chain, and quickly cut through me, nearly effortlessly. When it did, I felt a certain.. weakness. It was draining my chakra! I made a note to avoid it since.

As she pulled the knife back, I made my way close to her, and jabbed another kunai into her other leg, and slid back quickly. My fingers met into a tiger seal, and I grinned for a moment. "... Stupid girl." Suddenly, the ground shook and the air was shattered, by a massive explosion of flames and chakra. Three bomb tags tore through her, and when they cleared, I noticed she was still alive. My eyes were a little wide. She dropped her weapon though, and her body was charred. It looked like I'd won, but... she didn't stop. She began to handseal with her left hand, apparently her right was broken. The air grew cold, and I saw several ice needles form out of the air above me. What, can she imitate unique abilities?

The needles mostly missed me, as I got out of the way... though a few were quick enough to catch my shoulder. That numbing cold was enough to keep me from moving too much.. I took the dagger on the ground, and swung it at her, cutting at her neck... and I could feel her chakra flowing into me. She fell to her knees, blood rushing from her throat, as she said something very.. garbled. "I.... I'm so-...rry...." Then, something incredibly strange happened. The girl totally vanished, she.. started to glow a bright green light, and literally turned to dust.

I took the blade and kept it as a trophy, my first victory since having joined Kirigakure. I'm going to remain a shinobi and work my way to the top, as my life truely begins now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Given Name : Asuka
Family Name : Uchiha
Alias : Moriko Shuyun
Height : 5'3"
Weight : 109 lbs
Bloodline : Sharingan (Three Tomo)

Hair Color : Raven Black
Eye Color : Cobalt Blue
Skin Tone : Pale White
Build : Slender, athletic
Tattoos : None

Sensei : None
Squad : None
Village : Ex-Kirigakure
Specialty : Blaze Release
Weapon of Choice : Kusari Gama
Elemental Affinities : Katon / Raiton / Enton / Medical

Blaze Release (100 tokens)
(Fire + Lightning)

Blaze release is a combination of the destructive power of fire, and the undying flow of energy from lightning. This creates a black flame that is said to be similar to the Amaterasu, however these flames are capable of being put out, but they're stronger and more effective than a standard fire technique. When using the sharingan, the flames become much like the Amaterasu, guided by the eyes, rather than by handseals, allowing for nearly unescapable flames.

Blaze Release counts as the Fire affinity. While Sharingan is active, Blaze jutsu become dojutsu-based, and do not require handseals.
Blaze, Fire, and Lightning affinities gain +1 to attack/defense, passively.

Learned Jutsu

Blaze Release : Black Veil
3 CP
Type : Defensive Jutsu
Description : After handsealing, the user forms a small wall of black flames to absorb the impact of the oncoming attack.. should an opponent put themselves into the wall's way, they'll find themselves caught in the flames.
PVP : Defensive jutsu with wisdom. Causes 1d4 damage to attacking tai/ken.

Blaze Release : Replicate
X+2 CP
Type : Supplemental Jutsu
Description : Using the inferno's wrath, the user is able to combine it with that of a sharingan, and create a black flame replica of any fire-elemental technique.
PVP : May spend regular cost +2 chakra in order to make a blaze form of any fire jutsu, making them unblockable OR undodgeable (if one instance is in place, you may not stack. I.E. You may not have a jutsu that is unblockable AND undodgeable, but you may have a fireball jutsu that is undodgeable.)
Note : May not be used on blaze release jutsu. Requires Sharingan for use

Blaze Release : Burning Missile
3 CP
Type : Ninjutsu
Description : Once the user completes their handseals, they create a black flame that launches at their target like a missile. Once it strikes, the target remains burning for a short moment.
PVP : 1d10 damage, +2 damage over 1d4 rounds.

Blaze Release : Scorch
3 CP
Description : With the required handseals, the user forms a black flame that scorches the ground where the target stands. The flame isn't very destructive, but it tends to slow down the target after having burned their legs.
PVP : 1d8 damage, -1 to defenses for 1d4 rounds.

Blaze Release : Meteor Fireball
5 CP
Description : After handsealing, the user creates a black imitation of the fireball technique, slightly stronger due to the explosive force of the blaze affinity. These flames crash into its target with unrelenting flames.
PVP : 4d4 damage + 2 damage over 1d4 rounds.

Blaze Release : Inferno
5 CP
Description : After having handsealed, the user creates black flames on the ground that seeks a target and explodes violently once they reach their destination. Though it has strong homing, the range isn't very long.
PVP : 2d6 damage, undodgeable.

Raiton: Minor Electric Current
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 5
RP Description: Through usage of this technique, the user is able to accelerate the flow of Chakra in their body, thus creating a small electric current that can be passed onto a hand-held weapon, or concentrated on a small part of the user's body to attack with
PVP Effect: Adds 1d6+1 electrical damage to a weapon or fist for 1d4+1 rounds
Special Note: The jutsu deals 1 pt of damage per round to the user as the charge leeches into them on occasion. Their technique cannot be ended early. (This Dmg doesn't bypass DR)
Teaching/Learning: Gate System - C Rank
-- Taught by Akira Akimoto/DM Minato --

Advanced Henge : Fox
Type : Hijutsu
CP : 5 + 1/round
Description : Becoming a fox is no simple matter, it takes a thorough focus that only a master can achieve. Of course, it's only a henge, the technique makes one indiscernible as nothing more than a forest animal, making suspicion minimal and even gaining the dexterity of this small creature. However, if they make any kind of offensive action, the henge falls, and they become their true form again.
PVP : Wisdom For Henge +5
Special Note: In this form User Cannot Attack, Gains a +6 to all Defensive Rolls, +50 to Hide/Move Silently Rolls. If user Attacks the Henge Immediately Ends.

Katon : Foxfire Technique
Type : Katon Ninjutsu
CP : 6 + 2/round
Description : After creating the needed handseals, the user creates a number of flames that surround the user, being used as either an offensive fireball, or a pariah for the user. They glow with an eerie blue flame, giving one the feeling that they may even be a spiritual form, reminiscent of a kitsune's very own foxfire, hence where the name came from.
PVP : Creates 1d4+1 foxfire, that may attack as a free action for 1d6+1 damage (once per round) or defend for the user as a free action, dealing 1d4 damage to incoming melee attacks. Each attack or defense consumes a foxfire.

Depths of Hunger
Chakra Cost: 5
RP Description: The user creates the illusion of a vortex of water that reaches to the sky
as the targets looks about at the rushing wall of water it turns from
blue to blood red. As the blood forms in the wall piranhas begin to jump
from the water latching onto the target causing a great amount of pain.
PVP: Stuns and drains 1d4 cp for 1d4 rounds.
Teaching/Learning: Gate System - C Rank
-- Copied from Iroku Maboroshi --

Raiton: High Voltage Touch Technique
Chakra Cost: 8
RP Description: Using this technique, the user focuses a large amount of Chakra in their hand and turns it to high-voltage electricity. The user makes a touch attack against one creature. This technique does not impede the user's hand
PVP Effect: Deals 5d4 +1d6+1 Damage
Teaching/Learning: Gate System - B Rank
-- Taught by Akira Akimoto --

Katon: Fire Dragon Jutsu
RP Description: The user makes a long list of hand seals and then breathes forth a huge dragon made of pure fire. This dragon then flies forward and slams down onto the opponent.
PVP Effect: 3d8 Damage
Special Note: Unblockable
-- Taught by Hayaku --

Suiton: Water Dragon
RP Description: The user makes a long list of hand seals, forming a dragon projectile made of water to crash down and strike the target
PvP Effect: 5d4+1d10 Damage
Special Note: Unblockable
-- Copied from Hayaku --

Katon : Akuryō Kaen-Kyuu (Demon Flame Sphere)
Type : Katon Nintaijutsu
CP : 10
Description : A signature technique Asuka made after placing herself in exile, having used the fire element to create a sphere of flames in her palm, that crackles with fury. She dashes towards a target, and thrusts it at them, as it explodes into a spear-like flame, piercing them rather than burning them outright. She created this technique as an assassination technique for any future missions she might attend.
PVP : 2d8 + 2d4 fire damage, pierces 3 DR, and 1d4 fire damage over 1d4 rounds, piercing all DR.
Special Note : Learned with Wisdom, attacks with Dexterity.
-- Self Taught, Overseen by Hayaku --

Bone Mending
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu
RP Description: Using their chakra, the medical shinobi can stimulate the dense bone cells to regenerate by manipulating the minerals and protein properties. Due to the extreme focus needed for this jutsu, it can't be done in battle.
PVP Effect: Heals target for 3d8 while mending target's broken bones.
Teaching/Learning: Gate System- B Rank
-- Witness by DM Deidara --

Blaze Release : Shadow Flare
14 CP
Description : After having manipulated their blaze release, the user creates a black flame that implodes on a location, before suddenly exploding with tremendous force, enough to incinerate anything metal or weaker. With the force of this technique, survival is very unlikely.
PVP : 3d10 +1d6 damage, unblockable. AoE in melee range of target.
-- Self Taught, Hayaku --

Unlearned Custom Jutsu

B Ranks

Blaze Release : Lance of Flame
8 CP
Description : Once the user begins their handseals, they release a flame that leaps towards a target at insane speeds with crushing force. The flames seem to look much like a spear, and thus where it got the name.
PVP : 3d8 damage +2 damage over 1d4+1 rounds.

Blaze Release : Flamelash
8 CP
Description : After creating a black flame using their blaze affinity, the user lashes them at their target and immediately arcs it like a whip, creating a wave of black flames. The wave crashes over each victim with lethal force, leaving memorable pitch-black burns.
PVP : 2d10 +2 damage. AoE to all targets.

S Rank

Blaze Release : Ultimate End
30 CP
Description : With the chakra manipulation of a master, the user controls their black flames with expert skill, creating a typhoon of black flames that explodes into a pillar of flames. The flames, once die out, rekindle for a moment to lash at the target once more, as if they lived on their own. This makes the attack perfect for ambushing, though it leaves the user open.
PVP : 4d10 damage. After 1d2 rounds, the flames rekindle and attack again at -2. Unblockable, After initial use, user becomes fatigued, unable to attack and able to defend at -2 for 1d2 rounds.

Bloodline Specifics:

Fox Summoning:

Last edited by Inamorta on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inamorta

Inamorta

Asuka, Wreathed in Black Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuka, Wreathed in Black Flames   Asuka, Wreathed in Black Flames Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 pm

~Receipt~
------------------------------------------------------
DM Ellipsis (Nymph)
200 - Uchiha
100 - Advanced Chakra Network
100 - Blaze Release (Enton)

Admin Hidan (Lord-Nexus)
175 - Seraphim Refunded
80 - 4 Dex Stats (Adv. Genin)
40 - 2 Wis Stats (Adv. Genin)
40 - 2 Wis Stats (Chuunin/Missing)

DM Minato (Cherri)