Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey. Why aren't you here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darui

Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Picckles Smile
Back to top Go down
LTenhet

LTenhet

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Minato set a time and date for a plot and no one showed up O_o I call BS on that.
Back to top Go down
Inamorta

Inamorta

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:14 pm

I have to agree.. that's kind of a punch in the face. I had reasons for not being on, but everyone else? Everyone apparently agreed on the date... and no one showed up. I'm sorry, myself, for not showing up.. but again.. I had reasons. People can't ask for an event, everyone say it's okay, and then no one show up. He worked hard on this plot and set it up for everyone. The least you could do is show up when he sets the date.
Back to top Go down
CopyCat

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Did yard work all day, said this was a bad day, turns out I'm one of two that actually showed @_@;; Kinda disappointing guys.
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I havent been on the server in a long while (maybe a month), cause of rl stuff, and was not aware of such. If I checked the forums a bit more, I might have known about it.

Do I need to help the team out again?
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 am

As for me, My timezone often makes it difficult for events which are often more suited for american time heh, So at the current time I was at work and not to mention I will be at work for the next 12 days or so ^^
Back to top Go down
Administrator Haku

Administrator Haku

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:13 am

I wasn't there because when I asked, there was no one actually there. Then again I also said Saturday was my day, so I have a far more reasonable reason.
Back to top Go down
invisibletruth

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

Hi!

I wanna say ty for DM Minato and those involved in the plot (who ere able to attend), initiative was made and an honorable try in making the server come back to life. I came on earlier that day too, just couldnt stick around. Wont make any excuses or reasons why because they are my own and I dont owe anyone anything.

The plot will hopefully drive more players back, its what most of us been waiting for. Personally, I dont come on for events necessarily more for the RP. There have been many individuals in the past where I have seen meta-into events and it had been such a huge turn-off. (Not necessarily this server) that I just dislike attending something I wasnt invited or there for from the start.

The DM team are making every effort possible, donating their time (which btw is the most precious thing), and offering a place of fun for everyone! Who wouldnt want to take them up on such an offer? =)

I do not think however, belittling the playerbase will make this place any more fun than it should. The moment you make this a necessity (which it isnt) the more you lose yourself to what really matters. A lesson I learned. But please dont go around saying "We worked so hard and noone shows up, we did this for you~ for shame! * finger wag * " maturity level kinda falls, and my respect along with it maybe some others do as well. The way we wanna spend our lives / time is our own, not yours = / sorry if it offends anyone but its the truth, I dont live for you guys or am restricted to one place to have fun. Myself and others still do come here though and that still says something, just dont be jerks about it.

Oh for the record: The poll did say 2 people opted for Wednesday, majority preferred other days.
Back to top Go down
kaindelvin

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 am

i wasn't there because i had 12 hours of classes that day. not my fault that the one event i was aware of was decided to be done on my school day o.o
Back to top Go down
LTenhet

LTenhet

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 am

Well for people that didn't log on cause no one was on REMEMBER! IF people are on MORE PEOPLE LOG ON! And from now on, if I'm around, instead of having SPECIFIC TIMES for plot (from me) I'll just run them randomly. So people will be on more often and not just on specific times!
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 am

Im on now if anyone is awake :p
Back to top Go down
LTenhet

LTenhet

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Razz I'm out of town until Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Why aren't you here?   Hey. Why aren't you here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey. Why aren't you here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generations :: Out of Character Information :: General Out of Character-