Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator Haku

Administrator Haku

A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Empty
PostSubject: A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)   A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 am

Dan returned to Kumogakure. He'd just been on a mission. An S+ rank one, to boot. STEAM operatives and an old man who was an S+ rank criminal were dealt with. But thats not the important part.

Dan dragged a bag to Gabes residence. It was heavy. -Damn- heavy. But Dan had to bring this one to him. Inside the bag was a girl, probably not even twelve. All machine and mechanisms. A horrific thing to happen to -anyone-. But this little girl was dead. And her memory had been sabotaged and she had died just before she was going to be helpful. But she was still a robot. Is. Still a robot. And Gabe? Dan knows three things about Gabe.

One? He's completely fucking batshit bonkers.

Two? He's a mechanical genius.

And finally, and probably most importantly? Gabe loves him some robots. And if anyone could reverse engineer it? Probably him.
Back to top Go down
LTenhet

LTenhet

PostSubject: Re: A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)   A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:22 pm

As Dan began dragging the bag up the ramp that leads to Gabes shack, a loud explosion rings out, followed by an even louder swear. Gabe bursts out of the doorway, flailing around, smoke coming from his head

"AHHHHHHHHHHH I CANNOT FEEL MY HAIR @,..,@ WHY WHYYYY THE HORR--- *stops suddenly and looks at the bag* Oh hello Dan! What is in the bag? Is it cool? IT IS COOL RIGHT?"
Back to top Go down
Administrator Haku

Administrator Haku

PostSubject: Re: A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)   A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 am

Dan grinned. Then he broke down laughing, very nearly dropping the incredibly heavy bag.

'Gabe, your heads on fire. But yeah. I brought you something cool. Deffinately cool. Now. I know you like robots. And I couldn't bring you one of the full scale ones. But....'

At this point, Dan opened the bag. Just a little bit. -Just- enough to expose a bit of the mostly-mecha girl he'd been dragging around with him.

'I brought you a broken STEAM Shinobi. Happy birthday.'
Back to top Go down
LTenhet

LTenhet

PostSubject: Re: A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)   A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 am

Started to flail around, hitting his head with his hands wildly to put out the fire as soon as Dan mentions it; he suddenly stops again, one leg in the air, one hand on his head as he looks into the bag as best he can, eyes widening to the point they look like they are going to burst
"ROBOTROBOTROBOTROBOT, looks like artificial skin from the glimpse. INSIDE. GO. NOW. GOGOGOGOGOGO"

Rushes inside, moving like a bolt of lightning. He pulls various pieces of junk and metal and forms them into a table, gluing the pieces together with little lines of solidifying blood, cleaning around the floor as he does so.

Dan would notice he has a very small shack, most of the furniture is broken, there is junk and pieces of rubble everywhere, papers all over the floor; two bookshelves, one of them smashed. The only thing that seems to be intact is a large desk in the corner, covered in blueprints, papers and books.

Also a Penguin with a backpack quacks loudly
"No you cannot eat Dan!" Gabe shouts at the Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Administrator Haku

Administrator Haku

PostSubject: Re: A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)   A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

He laughs and drags the bag into the shack. Dan deposits the robot wherever directed, likely the table recently (re)constructed.

'Shit, dude. I thought you'd like it. Managed to get it mostly intact after taking down a couple others. Was stolen from the organization proper but might have leads on who. Pretty sure the memory core is wiped though. Thats where she started smoking before she shut down and stopped responding to things. Also, where the hell did you get a penguin from?!'
Back to top Go down
LTenhet

LTenhet

PostSubject: Re: A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)   A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 am

"From an egg of course!" Gabe said, starting to almost completely ignore Dan now as he starts to inspect the Robot-Girl. "Bacon, bring me my toolkit!"

Bacon waddled off into the back of the shack, behind the Blinds that separate his sleeping area, and come sback with a bag, which he sets on the ground next to Gabe with a squawk
"You still cannot eat Dan! People eating is bad, go eat the fish in the refrigerator" Gabe responds to the squawk, pulling his tool bag up to the table he starts to pull out various tools, blunt, sharp, screwdrivers, magnifying glasses, etc.

"Most units tend to have some kind of backup memory core installed, in case of an emergency the STEAM corp can still retrieve all information needed, and for certain units restore the unit to operational status... Though this happens rarely... The trick is making sure it doesn't explode and kill everyone" Gabe says nonchalantly, smiling and starting to hum to himself as he turns the girl/robot/thing over, looking over the area where the normal memory core should be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)   A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Damn Delivery (One-shot, Dan/Gabe.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generations :: In Character Information :: Forum RP Section-