Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling Icky, Missing You All

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Zabuza

Feeling Icky, Missing You All Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Icky, Missing You All   Feeling Icky, Missing You All Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:03 am

Heya all,

Got really sick, fever for four days, and on top of that now tonsilitus and now an inhaler to deal with the cough the infection triggered in my chest. Been missing you all, and I'll be back once I'm better, but its like playing Charades at my work, and I've got no voice and the quality of sleep has me half dead and wanting to gouge out my eyes with a fork. So. I'll be back to play soon!

-Saika/Sachi
Back to top Go down
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Icky, Missing You All   Feeling Icky, Missing You All Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:07 am

We miss you too =P Get better soon hun and we hope to see you on when you can be. xxx
Back to top Go down
LTenhet

LTenhet

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Icky, Missing You All   Feeling Icky, Missing You All Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:36 am

Feel better D:
Back to top Go down
Asuma

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Icky, Missing You All   Feeling Icky, Missing You All Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 am

FEEL BETTER D: !!!!! Awsome-A will be here waiting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Icky, Missing You All   Feeling Icky, Missing You All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Icky, Missing You All

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generations :: Out of Character Information :: General Out of Character-