Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunna just say this now ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asuma

Gunna just say this now ... Empty
PostSubject: Gunna just say this now ...   Gunna just say this now ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 am

:: Fuck My Life ::

Im pretty much incapable of enjoying anything at this very moment so my apologies for if Im doing events while I basically exist on DM (because thats the only place im accepted) I get a little distant in the Roleplay. Too much sh*t to discuss, and Im too damaged as an individual for me to even fix... And I fix everyone elses problems. Wonderful right ? But anyways, pretty much how it goes...

I log DM. You don't Message me. I will make shouts saying if theres anything I can do for anyone when im not busy. If you message me about buying something needing something wanting something. I will put you at the bottom of my list of things I plan on doing that day. I will be doing events pertaining to characters to help develope them further. The more developement I see in peoples RP based on their characters History, I will then make suggestions to staff for things. If I see nothing all you get is your own gratification of doing the event and getting some tokens.

Pretty much. RP decides whether or not I help you out... Oh look, still helping people even when im in the kind of state im in ... Fucking awesome...

Sincerely,

DM Freakin Asuma
Back to top Go down
Seohyun

Seohyun

PostSubject: Re: Gunna just say this now ...   Gunna just say this now ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:00 pm

You need a lollipop. 'Kay?
Back to top Go down
Dwarfking

Dwarfking

PostSubject: Re: Gunna just say this now ...   Gunna just say this now ... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
[Developer] Kisame

[Developer] Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Gunna just say this now ...   Gunna just say this now ... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Asuma, bro, you've gotta just adopt my outlook of "Fuck it, it'll fix itself eventually" when it comes to drama. Offer other people advice but if they don't take it then it's on them. Don't worry about other people's problems, only leads to enough stress to have at least a minor heart attack. If you're not up for events then don't run them, people can deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunna just say this now ...   Gunna just say this now ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunna just say this now ...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generations :: Out of Character Information :: General Out of Character-