Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experiment 031: Matoya Maboroshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inamorta

Inamorta

Experiment 031: Matoya Maboroshi Empty
PostSubject: Experiment 031: Matoya Maboroshi   Experiment 031: Matoya Maboroshi Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Somewhere around the time I became a genin, I was signed up for some 'secret training'. Figured it was gonna make me stronger, so why not. Of course, ninja are deceitful, and lie most of the time. I signed myself up to become a live test experiment for a project known as "Oracle". My time in there, I could never forget... if you had any idea of what Hell was, this was worse. The pain I felt was unbearable, and the visions I saw... I couldn't ever undo any of this. I'm surprised I made it out alive.. My father knew about all of this, but still let me go. He knew I could have died from it, but it was worth it if I survived... though, all the other experiments were killed in the attempts. The idea was to fill a human with the knowledge of the entire world, by stimulating the brain cells, pushing forth what was believed memories of past lives, or whatever. I didn't quite understand what the hell they were talking about, until I got into the room.

"How are her vitals?" .. I heard a man's voice. It doesn't sound like he'd seen much combat from his voice, more like a scientist's. Another, probably his nurse, spoke in response. "She seems to be doing fine, Dr. Kojima. Is she really the one..?" He scoffed a moment, before opening my eye and shining a light into it. "Maybe. We'll see, she could still relapse like the others. Increase the dosage, I want to take a look inside, myself." I felt... oddly numb for a moment. As if everything ceased to exist. Until suddenly, a burning pain in my skull, as though someone were torching my brain was felt, I couldn't move... I couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to die, and then everything went dark... When I came to, I heard voices again. The same scientist and nurse. "Dr. Kojima, she's still alive... The others would have died by now." The man chuckled lightly, before speaking in a whisper, to my ear. "Are you the one, little girl? ... Hm hm hm... Maybe we can finally learn all of the secrets in the world."

My eyes slowly opened, and I saw the brown haired scientist, his hair pulled into a ponytail, with glasses covering his eyes. His nurse had black hair, and wore a white coat.. maybe an apron? It was slightly stained with blood though. She walked over to me, and noticed I was awake. "Oh! D-Doctor, she's awake!" I tried to move, but couldn't.. it was like I was paralyzed.. It was impossible. My head started to hurt with every slightest sound and light, pounding as if there were a thousand bricks, stacked on my forehead, pressuring my entire head. I groaned slightly, I found I had control of my voice a little. "Wh-... Where am I..?" The doctor just grinned to me, and whispered again. "Do you remember anything..? See anything, or hear anything other than us..?" I shook my head... of course, that took all of my strength to do, it hurt my neck just to do that. "Hnn.. maybe it isn't working... Might have to try stimulating the memory instead of...." .. I lost track of what he was saying, as I blacked out again.

This time, I came to, and opened my eyes with ease. I noticed the woman back against the wall, holding a scalpel pointed at me, with the doctor nowhere in sight. She spoke with a frightened tone, as though she'd seen a ghost. "S-Stay back... I-I don't know what kind of... mind-freak you've become... but... j-just stay back!" .. I could feel something. I could feel her, from where I was, without even moving. She felt cold, cold as running water, and I noticed that it was slightly weak. I sat up with relative ease and grunted again, tilting my head. "I-I'm warning you!" I remained silent for a long moment, before suddenly the entire room shattered like glass, replaced with a battlefield, torn by explosions and shinobi. There were ninja in the distance, fighting each other, and the woman glanced around, totally freaking out. I, on the other hand, was completely curious, almost amused. "Th-This again... what is this!?" I looked back to her and spoke, finally out loud. "I don't know... Maybe it's--" .. I was cut off. In the distance, there was a loud rumble, like an explosion had gone off. And then... everything was gone, engulfed by flames. When the illusion cleared, the woman lay on the ground, unconscious, and I could no longer feel her.

I felt perfectly normal after that, and when I got out of the laboratory, I was immediately interrupted by an ANBU black ops. He said nothing, and handed me a paper... one that invited me into the Hunter Shinobi task force. I felt honored, and I left for them. When I got to the head quarters, Dr. Kojima smiled to me, waiting there for when I arrived. He laughed and spoke enthusiastically. "How's my little mind-shaper doing? Already have a taste, I can see it on your face. Hm hm hm..." I stared blankly, and he continued. "I decided that, while you're technically a failed experiment... what you can do is surprisingly unique- so I recommended you as a Hunter Shinobi. I hope you enjoy your new line of work, Matoya." He turned to leave, and since then, I've had nothing but a memory of him and his experiments.. forever burned in my mind.
Back to top Go down

Experiment 031: Matoya Maboroshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1