Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a remote area near Kirigakure.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Host Dranz

In a remote area near Kirigakure. Empty
PostSubject: In a remote area near Kirigakure.   In a remote area near Kirigakure. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Yusuke panted heavily as he finished his push ups, his weights placed neatly on the ground out of the way nearby. He'd spent the whole day training, his mind ablaze with thoughts, both pleasant and unpleasant. "Gotta keep going...I'm not going to lose to the six-tails, or it's jinchuuriki..." Shaking his head to snap out of it, he selected a tree and took to striking it as if it were a person. He held back, but each hit seemed to crack the tree where it landed, his frustration being the fuel that kept him training. He couldn't remain as he was.

He'd opened the third gate successfully for the first time recently, but from now on it would be much more dangerous. Gin's scrolls had explained...very bluntly what would happen if he over-used any gate after the third, the strain it would put on not just the body, but everything within it down to the last cell. The only way would be to train his body, he knew how to open the rest of the gates after that, he'd simply have to learn them through necessary use. He'd cross that bridge when he came to it. For now, all he could work on was his technique and strength. He'd already surpassed well what most normal people would be capable of physically, but he'd need more in order to surpass his own sensei.

With a frustration-empowered punch, he'd drive his fist through the bark of the tree, sweat dripping down his head as he panted, the bark shredding away as the tree collapsed to the side and he slowed his breathing to calm himself down, wiping sweat from his brow with the back of his hand.

"Ahh...I went a bit over-board. I guess I should call it a day."
Back to top Go down

In a remote area near Kirigakure.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1