Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Popping the suggestion cherry.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Retired] Madara

[Retired] Madara

Popping the suggestion cherry. Empty
PostSubject: Popping the suggestion cherry.   Popping the suggestion cherry. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 pm

So, I'd just like to throw this out here. Many of our rules need hard clarifications because we have numb nuts on this server who like to use the wording to their advantage, which in itself is the entire premise of power gaming. Regardless, here's one I found.

1) Countering. After someone counters, do they lose their whole turn or just the offensive action? Because I just saw someone try to break free of a Genjutsu on 'their turn' after they attempted to counter.
Back to top Go down
Dwarfking

Dwarfking

PostSubject: Re: Popping the suggestion cherry.   Popping the suggestion cherry. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Some people counter for free I thought.
Back to top Go down
[Retired] Madara

[Retired] Madara

PostSubject: Re: Popping the suggestion cherry.   Popping the suggestion cherry. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:07 pm

2) Is DR per hit or per round? That one came from Dwarf but I've also been wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sexy-Ninjanitor Minato

Sexy-Ninjanitor Minato

PostSubject: Re: Popping the suggestion cherry.   Popping the suggestion cherry. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:33 pm

1) After someone counters they lose their turn. They may release into an ability, as I have seen it happen before, but they may -NOT- try to break a Genjutsu, unless otherwise stated. So to answer the question: when it says, "LOSE THEIR TURN" it specifically means they lose their turn. But this case is special because stun rules can affect this counter-ordeal.

2) From what I've been told, per round. But in instances it's per hit. That needs to be ruled, and I will speak with Haku about that later.
Back to top Go down
Administrator Haku

Administrator Haku

PostSubject: Re: Popping the suggestion cherry.   Popping the suggestion cherry. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:01 pm

DR is in fact per hit. Has been since day one. Everything else from bloodline and clan bonuses procs once. Anything from stats (DR, Damage, Cost reduct.) applies on everything you do that is applicable.
Back to top Go down
[Retired] Madara

[Retired] Madara

PostSubject: Re: Popping the suggestion cherry.   Popping the suggestion cherry. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Can we get these put into the official ruling? Can we also have the caps updated since they still display the old caps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popping the suggestion cherry.   Popping the suggestion cherry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Popping the suggestion cherry.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generations :: Out of Character Information :: Suggestions / Concerns / Comments-