Naruto New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Generations

A Neverwinter Nights RPG Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathless, I await you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Retired] Madara

[Retired] Madara

Deathless, I await you Empty
PostSubject: Deathless, I await you   Deathless, I await you Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Kurais' body would lay lifelessly still in the middle of Kumogakure before he was found and taken to a hospital. Black rods stuck out of his back, jagged and broken on the tips. Blood leaking from his body like a fire hydrant had exploded. In the Hospital, he would receive immediate care. His body was broken, bloodied, a shell of its former stature. But there was one thing no one could take from him. The headband and metal that were death gripped into his left hand. Pry and pry, no one could take them, so they worked around them. Healing his body slowly, very slowly.

It wouldn't take long before Kurais' eyes opened. He had regained some of his former mass, but nothing in comparison to what it had been. He would look at the nurse to his left, who seemed shocked. As he whispered very carefully. "Get A-Sama and the former ANBU commander... -Now-." For whatever reason, she would nod and rush. Perhaps it was the tone he had used... perhaps it had been something else? But A-Sama and Kurais' Sensei would be notified immediately that Kurai had something to talk to them about. And that it was of utmost importance.
Back to top Go down
[Retired] Madara

[Retired] Madara

Deathless, I await you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathless, I await you   Deathless, I await you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:05 pm

// Post explaining where Kurai is for the time being. //

The lone figure stood among the rolling expanse of waves, cloaked in a thick over coat with red stitches lining it and purple medals. He would look back, back towards where he had come from, but would continue on quietly. His eyes darkened and thick with a glazed look. He felt nothing as he left everything behind, in a journey to figure out who he really was.
Back to top Go down

Deathless, I await you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto New Generations :: In Character Information :: Forum RP Section-